NATIONAL LEADER IN PERSONALIZED HEALTHCARE
Health + Beauty + Wellness One Premiere Location
Dr. Yerrington is affiliated with MDVIP, the national leader in personalized healthcare, and offers a unique wellness and prevention program.
The annual MDVIP Wellness Program includes advanced screenings and tests focused on key areas of health to help identify risk factors and issues that can be treated early, prevented or even reversed.
Patients in Dr. Yerrington’s MDVIP-affiliated practice can also enjoy unhurried visits, same- or next-day appointments and the ability to reach Dr. Yerrington after hours and on weekends for more urgent needs.
MDVIP WELLNESS EXAM BENEFITS
After Hours Physician Contact
Your MDVIP Physician is here for you! In the case of an emergency after hours, you will have direct line of contact with your Doctor. We do ask that all members keep after hour calls to emergeny use only.
With MDVIP connect app and online portal you will be able to: download results from your annual MDVIP Wellness Program (if available), search and create customized meal plans and recipes, and choose from a library of exercise videos and workout programs.
Medical Centers of Excellence
When second opinions are needed, MDVIP can help connect your doctor with the appropriate team of specialists at some of the country's leading medical institutions through MDVIP's Medical Centers of Excellence (MCE) Program.
Family & Travel Benefits
Traveling out of state and need to be seen? No problem, reach out to your MDVIP Physician and they will connect you with another MDVIP Affiliated trusted Physician that will be able to see you the same/ or next day. You can now travel with the peace of mind knowing that you will be well taken care of.
Commonly Asked Questions
What is the MDVIP Wellness Exam?
The MDVIP Wellness Exam will be completed in two visits. The first visit will consist of lab draws, screenings and diagnostic tests that will require about 45-60 minutes to perform. Your follow-up visit to discuss your results and wellness plan for the year will take place about 10-14 days from your first visit and will be scheduled for at least an hour. It will be necessary for you to fast the evening prior to your first visit, but please continue to drink unsweetened clear fluids that evening and the morning of your appointment.
What additional preparations do I need to do before my MDVIP Wellness Exam?
- Eat a normal dinner the evening before your appointment
- Do not eat seafood the evening before your appointment
- Do not eat any food after dinner the night before your appointment
- Drink plenty of fluids the night and the morning of your appointment
What tests will be performed in the MDVIP Wellness Exam?
- Blood draw: We will obtain a blood sample to perform a number of tests focused on determining your risk for heart disease, diabetes and other key conditions. These studies are sent to Cleveland HeartLab for testing.
- Hearing Screen
- Vision Screen
- Spirometry: This test measures lung function and is a good screener for asthma and COPD
- Body Composition Analysis: We use a special scale that measures weight, body mass index, percent body fat and basal metabolic rate.
- Ankle-Brachial Index Study: This test is a screening tool for peripheral vascular disease. We will place blood pressure cuffs on your upper arms and ankles and measure systolic blood pressure as well as blood flow to the feet.
- Electrocardiogram: This test measures your heart rate and rhythm.
- Agility Assessment: This test is a screening tool for physical capacity. A hand dynamometer is used to measure grip strength, and a walking test is performed to measure gait speed.
Are the prerequisites to the MDVIP Wellness Exam?
- Signing up the be a patient of Doctor Yerrington and apart of the MDVIP Affiliate program
- Completing your Health Assessment forms
Where can I learn more about MDVIP and Benefits?
Click the link provided and it will take you directly to Dr. Yerrington's profile on the MDVIP main affiliation site.
To sign-up to be an MDVIP member at Flourish Wellness Center, call the office or book online today.